Get the easiest method to create and add a signature automatically in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 for Outgoing emails from MS Outlook.
If you are operating a business you need to have a signature in Outlook Outgoing messages to describe you or your business. MS Outlook is the best, trustworthy and widely used desktop email client by the IT users of the number of Business organizations. Outlook comes with a number of features and functionalities which makes a user task simple and secure. In this term, Outlook provides a feature named Signature, In Outlook, creating and adding a signature for an outgoing email is very simple for any user. To do so there is no need to have any technical expertise, a novice user can add or insert an image in signature in Outlook 2007 to 2019. The user can create more than one signature in the Outlook outgoing email. We can set the signature in Outlook of text, image, business card, and handwritten patterns so that all outgoing messages sent by the user will become a signature adder.
Methods to Create a Signature in MS Outlook
Here are a few methods which help you in creating and inserting text or image signature in an outgoing email message.
Here we are going to describe a simple and easiest method to create and add a signature in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007.
- Add signature in Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2013
- Create Signature in Outlook 2010, and 2007
Create and add a signature in Outlook 2013, 2016, and 2019
Adding signatures to Outlook 2013, 2016 and 2019 is as easy as the other versions of Outlook. The user may have a problem, which is the formatting tool Basic Set in the Outlook 2016 and 2019 signature editor, follow these steps to set the signature in Outlook 2013 to 2019-
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the File tab and then click on the options.
- Select the Mail menu from the left pane and click on the Signature tab.
- In Signature and Stationery dialog box click on the new tab.
- Provide a name to save and introduce your Signature for yourself if you have more than one signature.
- In Edit Signature box enter the details about your signature and click on save button.
See More: Outlook and its Error
Create a signature in Outlook 2007, 2010 –
- Launch MS Outlook and click on the New Message button.
- In New Message Window, click on the Signature option.
- Under Signature drop-down option select Signatures…
- Click on the New Email Signature tab.
- Suggest a Name for the signature and click OK button.
- In Edit Signature box, write all the information you want to enter in the signature.
- After completing the process click the OK button.
Insert a Signature in outgoing email-
After creating a signature you need to insert it in your outgoing mail. You can insert your signature in two ways.
- Add a signature in email manually.
- Insert a signature in email automatically.
Insert a signature manually in an outgoing email-
- Open Outlook and click on New Message button.
- Click on the Signature option and from the drop-down menu select the Name of your signature.
- The signature is added in your email.
Add a signature automatically in your email-
- Create a signature.
- After saving the signature click on the drop-down of New Message option from Choose default signature box.
Note: Select your name which will add your signature in every new outgoing email automatically.